Image Map

Sunday 25 January 2015

Zoeva Buffing Brush 104 - Flat Kabuki Review

Second post of the day and this time its a review of my latest edition to my brush collection. It is the Zoeva Buffing Brush 104 that I purchased from Beauty Bay UK


I picked this up after watching a few you tubers use a similar shaped brush and it seemed to make liquid foundation apply effortlessly. I was kind of due a new foundation brush as I have been using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush for a good few years.




This brush was £12.95 and it was very hard to not add other brushes from Zoeva to my basket but I really don't have the money to buy anymore. The thing I love about Zoeva is that they do not test on animals and have a vegan brush range. They appear to have a good sense of corporate responsibility both socially and environmentally. I would happily purchase more without feeling quilty that they were created irresponsibly.


Since using this brush I have become obsessed. It is a flat kabuki brush and I really understand while they have called it a buffing brush. Just like I have seen on youtube you can use it by patting the foundation into the skin using the brush… but you can also move the brush around is swirling motions to create an effortless and flawless finish. The shape is perfect for all of the parts of the face because the bristles simply bend into any dip or crevice. 


Asides from the brush looking beautiful it also fits perfectly into my hand because of the slightly chunkier handle and I love that it comes in this little carry case. Obviously I won't put it back in this bag everyday so it seems a bit pointless.. but I do almost always run out of space in my make up bag when I go away, so now I have a bag I can put my makeup brushes in and carry them separately to create more room in my make up bag.


As you can tell I am in love with this brush! It is so soft and I would really like to add some of the rose gold collection to my brush stash and also the powder power brush. Just need to save up some money first!

Do you have any of the Zoeva brushes or recommendations for their makeup range? Leave them in the comments below!

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this post.

Peace


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any of the Zoeva brushes and it has honestly taken a lot of restraint to not buy any! I really want to start picking some of the individual ones up, I think they look amazing! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...