Image Map

Sunday 8 February 2015

Valentines Nails - Take 1

Quick Valentines Day nail idea for todays post! These nails were super easy to create and all I used was cellotape, nail polish, nail scissors and acetone.


Im super excited for Valentines day, even if my boyfriend isn't.. I guess I'm just soppy at heart… so I decided to create some nails a bit early! And I am hoping to create some more in the week if I have time to give you guys some quick and easy ideas!




So to create these I just painted random nails different shades of pink and red, then used the dry brush method to create crazy lines across all the nails also in random pinks and reds. I sealed all this in with very thin coat of Seche Vite and waited for it to dry.


Then I simply cut a big strip of cello tape and placed it on the back of my hand and pulled it on and off again a few times so it would mostly lose its sticky. (This is so it doesn't pull the nail polish off) Then I cut out little hearts and stuck them wherever I fancied on my nails.


I painted one nail at a time with a thick coat of Models Own White Light Hypergel and quickly pulled off the hearts and repeated this for all nails. Then after a quick clean up using the acetone I applied one final coat of Seche Vite. Ta Dah!

Im pretty happy with how these turned out and I love the dry brush showing through!

Hope you liked these nails and feel free to leave your valentines nail links in the comments!

Peace.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!! It's great that this design is easy to do and that it's really adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and easy!

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...