Image Map

Sunday 8 March 2015

Latest in Beauty The Spring Edit Beauty Box with Glamour

Spoiler!! Pretty box alert! Its spring and that means a new skincare/makeup routine for a lot of people (me included). Latest in Beauty have teamed up with Glamour Magazine to create a box that is perfect for those spring cleaning beauty lovers that need new products for an amazing price!



I was lucky enough to be a winner in the Latest in Beauty Facebook competition to win one of these boxes to try for free but I would 100% have brought this if I didnt win. 


In the time I have been blogging I had a period where I was obsessed with beauty boxes… but after a few disappointing Birchboxes and a lack of desire to spend £15 a month on the Look Fantastic beauty boxes, I kind of gave up on them. This box has renewed my faith in the almighty beauty boxes because it is jam packed with things I love.



So whats in the box?

First of all - how adorable is the box and the packaging inside? It is one of the prettiest I have seen (excluding the Harvey Nicholls for Glossybox box).



Inside there are 9 products, most of which are full sized.

Ill start with the thing I am least excited by so its out the way and that is the Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Lip Gloss by Rita Ora. I wish I was a lipgloss lover but I'm just not so sadly this doesn't float my boat….yet. I am in love with the colour (Snob) and really want to like this so I am going to give this ago and hopefully my mind can be changed!

Next we have Model Co Creme Rouge Cheek & Lips in the shade Just Peachy. This is a very bright reddy peach colour that is so perfect for that spring wind swept cheek and the fact is it multi purpose is even better.


Then we have two polishes from the Revlon Gel Colourstay Envy Collection. These are the Diamond Gel Topcoat and a lovely pink red long wear nail enamel. Both I have heard very good things about and have yet to try so I am very excited by these!



Of course there is a mini brow palette in the box which is the Beauty UK High Brow Kit. This is a great kit for most hair type and it even comes with a setting wax to save you money! There is also some miniature tweezers and a slanted brush which are great for travel.

Then we have the Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Mask which I have had in a beauty box before and loved so I'm happy to not have to purchase a new one yet. This is a great mask for clearing up any dry patches. I have very oily skin but as we are just getting out of winter I have a few pesky dry patches and I can put this mask all over my face without it affecting my oiliness. 



I was also very happy to see a perfume sample in the box because spring is the perfect time to try out a new more floral scent! Elie Saab L’Eau Couture is the perfume including and although the sample size is a little disappointing, with all the products you are getting for your money in the box already I can't really complain. It is a great light floral scent that I can really see myself purchasing.

Then I know a lot of people will be super happy to see a product from Morroccanoil which is the Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask. I can't say I have ever been as blown away with their products as everyone else seems to be but I do love a hair mask so this makes me super happy!



Lastly and definitely not least we have my favourite product in the box which is the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 07. This is a stunning gold shadow stick which is something I have been wanting to order for ages but haven't been able to justify the £25 minimum order fee on the Kiko website! I can't wait to try this!

After all of those products you wouldn't expect there to be more but oh yes there is! They have also included a 12 month subscription to Glamour Magazine which is amazing! All you have to do is type in the code online and bamm you get a year of magazines.

This box has blown me away! The subscription is worth getting this box alone as the whole box is worth a massive £99, but you can get it for £16.99 from Latest in Beauty.com.

Plus get 10% off your first order when you use the code HELLO10.

Thank you to Latest in Beauty, I am so grateful to have won this box and I can't recommend it enough!

Let me know what you thought of this post in the comments below!

Peace.


post signature

1 comment:


  1. Laser Clinic Rose Bay Contact us at 02-9371-7315 for expert beauty therapists specializing in all aspects of beauty therapy as well as laser hair removal and microdermibrasion in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs’

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...