Image Map

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Look Fantastic December Box

Its that time again folks!!! Time for another Look Fantastic Beauty Box review and this one is a goo dun'.



As always with Look Fantastic, things are just getting better and better and another I preferred last months box for my personal tastes I do actually think this months is better and sadly for my bank balance that means I will want to buy the next one! Waaa…



So first up in the box and what I obviously spotted first because you can't miss it… we have a product from Macadamia Healing Oil Infused Comb (full size £6). Confused? Me too.. what is thing humongous thing?! I don't really know but I love it! I never use combs but this intrigues me so much! I will have to report back on this one because its a bit strange, but I've heard such good things about the brand so lets hope its great!


Next we have the Pure Gold Collagen Drink. These usually come as a pack of 10 worth £34.00 making this one £7.65 and again this is another strange product but I also love it. I know that it will literally take me so long to gather up the strength to decide its a good idea to put this in my body! I feel like this is going to make me bloat out crazy amounts like I've had botox.. but all the bits on the back say it is very good for your body although I doubt I'm going to even notice a difference as it says that you have to drink 1 a day for 4 weeks or longer…



Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml = £8.85) is up next and that is a product that I have actually used! I tried it as soon as I opened it because I got excited! I can't say that I noticed a massive different after one use but I will keep going with this product! I love Elemis so I hope it impresses me. Also it is not a peel… it does not peel off/peel your skin off. I don't really know why its called that!

Next is the Ole Henriksen’s Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil 15ml. A 30ml bottle is £47.00, so 15ml is £23.50 which is CRAZY for such a small bottle. Hence I am expecting big things! Very big things



Then (Phwoar its never ending) is a super cute Intense Smoky Liner kit which is full size (£7.99) which also really intrigues me! I have never used a gel liner from a hughstreet brand and I am really interested to see whether they are just as good as the more expensive ones. Also I have been loving purple eyeshadow lately so this is a great time to receive this product!



Penultimately we have a travel size of the Lord & Berry Polish Eye Pencil in Mirror Black. Full size, £10.00 which is a brand that I have never tried before except for a bronzer in a Birchbox which sucked. I am hoping that this eyeliner is as creamy as it is hyped up to be!

Lastly we have a Murad C Cleanser (sample size £7.65) which sounds like it is going to be awesome for me skin as it is packed full of lots of good things and I have already heard this is amazing on sensitive skin so I'm really happy this was in the box.


Overally I am very happy with this box and with a total of £67.49 worth of products inside costing only £15. I have been loving subscription boxes lately as you may have noticed… and Look Fantastic has definitely not disappointed me!

So what do you think? Are you going to get the next box?

I hope you liked this post!

Peace.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...