Image Map

Friday 6 June 2014

Bubble Wrap and Stud Nails

First I have to say I am so sorry to my followers for the lack of posts but I have just finished my last week of my second year at uni and I really needed to concentrate on getting my work done! But to make up for it I have two posts for you today! 

Secondly I have to say I am sorry but there also won't be a post for the next few days as I have to pack up my room and move out, plus I am going to my boyfriends Nanny's birthday! (I have never met her before in our two and a half years together so wish me luck)!

Anyway on to the bit you actually want to read about which is the nails I had on for my last week of Uni!




This mani was soooo easy to create and I actually think it looks really effective, although I was sent a very nasty comment on twitter about them, but who cares!


Sorry about the background but as you can see I was working in the library when I took these pictures. 


To create this mani I simply painted my nails using Models Own Hypergel in Watermelon and then took another Hypergel in White light and used a bit of bubble wrap to press on random splodges on my two middle fingers. Then using my topcoat to seal them in, I placed a tiny gold stud on the bottom of each nail.


Here is the mani at the end of the week which lasted so well! Surprised I didn't pick it off in all the stress….

So do you like my last week of university mani? Comment below and let me know!

Peace.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Nice, No one can think about the use of bubble wrap in this nail art. tiny gold stud on the bottom of each nail make it more attractive. keep sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...