This morning, funnily enough, I was watching 'This Morning' and noticed the wall paper that they had in the background. Straight away as a nail polish lover I started imaging it on nails and decided to start creating it.
Then using colour inspiration from their sofa and also a dress Holly Willoughby wore for the launch of her bed linen I created nails that I absolutely LOVE.
So here are the nails from many different angles. I realise that the lighting isn't right, but I am in the process of making my own light box and off to buy a proper light tomorrow so hopefully my pictures will keep getting better.
Here is a full list on polishes used:
- Rita for Rimmel - 203 Lose Your Longerie
- Rita for Rimmel - 703 Hot White Love
- Rita for Rimmel - 873 Breakfast in Bed
- Rita for Rimmel - Rita Rouge
- Rita for Rimmel - 403 Orgasm
- Rimmel 60 Seconds - 507 Round and Round in Circles
- Rimmel Lasting Finish - 703 Pear Drop
- Rimmel Finishing Touch - Ultra Shine Top Coat (my favourite)
Hope you guys like these nails as much as I do. If anyone recreates them please tag me in a post on instagram using @kimberlina94.
They are making me feel very springy!