Image Map

Thursday 3 April 2014

Nail Mail! Asos and EBay Haul


So I had a bit of a cheeky spend on Asos and eBay this weekend and thought I would share my purchases on my blog, so here goes….
So from left to right ill start with my new Models Own Base and Top coat which I decided to treat myself to as I have been using the same one for a long time.



I got this for £3.50 and so far I am really happy with it. Its not quite as shiny as the Rimmel Hi Shine one, but it seems slightly stronger so that can't be bad.


Next is a wheel of Aluminium Nail Studs that I got from eBay here. It cost £3.99 which doesn't seem that cheap but there are 2700 studs in this box and I doubt I will ever have to buy them again. It is a silver set but as you may be able to see I have replaced one section with some gold square studs as I didn't think I would use the silver stars that you can see in the bottom right of the first picture.
This wheel has circles, squares, ovals, triangles, hearts and tear drops.


I also brought a Barry M nail corrector pen which is probably the best one I have ever brought as I have tried many before. It also comes with tip replacers at the other end for when one runs out. It cost £4 and is definitely better than the more expensive ones you get from places like Nails Inc etc….



This is the Models Own Speckled Egg Nail Paint in Dove which is a beautiful shade of pink. I will upload a swatch soon. This was also £3.50!

Closer look at both polishes…


The most expensive purchase from Asos was this O.P.I 18K Gold & Silver Top Coat which I brought for £10.50 but as it is worth £30 I thought it was okay to treat myself.

This is my first and only O.P.I but I definitely want to buy more when I have saved up some more money.


This nail polish has real 18k gold and silver flecks and I couldn't wait to try it out so I used both this and the new nail studs to create a look that I have posted to instagram and will blog about later.


I will be whipping this out for all the special occasions I can find and make the most of my new purchase.
This item is still in the sale on Asos so I would recommend buying it now!


And last is the stars that I took out of the nail wheel. Originally in this packet was the some gold square and diamond studs which I got on eBay for 99p per packet. I had never brought studs before and clearly I went a bit over board but they will last forever, and as the wheel didn't come in mixed colours I wanted to buy some gold studs too.

These are all my purchases! Also if you want to buy the things I brought from Asos then you can buy them now and get an extra 10% off using the discount code MORE10. This code works on the sale and means you are saving even more money, so go now!

Comment below if you have brought any of these things too.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...